Ceramic Ferrules for Waste Heat Boilers and Claus Furnaces
Ceramic Ferrules are used at the inlet of the Shell & Tube type heat exchanger to protect the tube inlets from hot gas corrosion and abrasive particle erosion.
These Ceramic Ferrules are manufactured using 98% High Alumina.
They are manufactured in various sizes & shapes as per customer requirements.
Ceraic Ferrule Materials exhibit following properties:
• Extreme High Temperature stability
• Low Thermal Expansion
• High Thermal Shock Resistance
• Wear and Abrasion resistance
• Electrical Insulation
• Thermal Insulation
• Corrosion Resistance
• Acid and Alkali Resistance
• Low Weight to Strength ratio
• Structural Integrity